Greetings from Teachers' Teammates.
We are excited to welcome you to Teachers Teammates’ online free store for
teachers in Delaware County, PA. Currently, we are
able to offer this resource to the educators in schools where at least 65%
of the students are eligible for the National Student Lunch Program. We nearly are an all-volunteer organization that wants to support teachers and their
students. Please be patient with us as we work out logistics and
glitches. Since establishing Teachers’ Teammates in the summer of 2020, the
outpouring of enthusiasm and donations from the community has been
incredible – people want to support teachers and students!
Important information to know:
1. Eligible educators are invited to join Teachers' Teammates by
registering and paying a $35 annual fee. The annual fee permits members to
shop 1/quarter from the date of registration and helps offset the cost of providing this
2. We have after-school and Saturday hours scheduled for you to pick up your order (and for others' in your school or district). Please schedule your pick up date when you place your order. IF WAREHOUSE DOORS ARE LOCKED WHEN YOU ARRIVE, PLEASE CALL OR TEXT 610-331-8972 TO LET US KNOW YOU ARRIVED. INTERBORO SD has arranged for their courier to pick up & deliver orders on Wednesdays, our system still requires you to schedule a pick up date but it will be delivered to your school. Thank you.
3. We cannot guarantee brands of products, photos are for illustration
only, not a confirmation of the availability of a specific brand. We are
dependent on what donors give to us and we accept all brands of products. Occasionally, a product is over ordered if 2 teachers order it at the same time. If this occurs in your order, we will substitute another product.
Products will be new or in nearly new condition. Currently, each
shopper is limited to choosing
different products to make the resource available to as many teachers
as possible. If you do not see 25 products that you would like to order, return to shop another time. Inventory changes and is updated daily. Periodically we may pause access to the store so we can
catch up on filling orders. If this happens, please check back in a few
days to see if we’ve reopened the shop.
5. A few products but not all will incur a $5 handling charge per $50 in
value. The fees offset the cost of providing the products to as many
teachers as possible.
6. We are very interested in your feedback and suggestions and will
incorporate what we can to make this the best experience for you as
7. For every colleague that you refer, who joins Teachers’ Teammates, you
will be able to receive 1 bonus shop of 12 additional items. Please send an email
providing the name of the person you referred to receive instructions on
how to access the online store for your bonus “shop”.
8. Please contact Founder, Raelyn Harman at
with your questions and comments.
Thank you for all that you do for the students in Delaware County.